Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Ending

I live in this world of no love
Where war and killing strive
And yet I live
Neither caring or being care for

The earth revolves around the sun like a ball
So big,yet so small
Times that I cried,the earth flooded
Times that I laugh,the sun shines

What lies beyond this
Is a place of void
Where darkness await in an ambush
Searching for a chance to devour us like a leopard

As I stood in between this life and the other
Neither staying nor leaving
Only watching helplessly
As the earth deteriorate

Everything will surely come to an end
In a time too soon to come
The heaven I search for was not found
In this world where suffering meets no end

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...think positively....there sure got love in this world..yeah laughing is the medicine to everything...wow...u really seems lik have experience those sufferings

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur poem is really very emotional but yet i lyked it very much continue writing wonderful poems...........which give us a pleasure......

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home