Saturday, August 06, 2005

Final Good-Bye

Do not cry for me
When I am dead
Remember our good times
And allow me to live in your heart.

Do not be sad
When I have passed away
For all of our days together are happy
So let it remain a happy memory.

Do not be fearful
When I have gone
Because I will always protect you
And continue to watch over you.

Do not let my departure
Affect your life
Live life courageously
For I do not want to bring you despair.

Walking through this life
You will always be the one I cherish the most
So I wish you will remember this
Even after I have left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i think this poem is cool..nt bad sia u....i muz learn frm u more.....
Roderick

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thnk d poen has deep meaning frm inside.......

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home