Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Poem For The One I Love

I love you,
But you don't know.
I love you,
But you can't see.

I love you,
But you don't feel it.
I love you,
But I can't go on.

You did not let me into your world
You hid your true feelings and show only the positive side.
For fear that you will hurt me even more
But now,truly I am hurt.

I can't go on loving you,
When I am not even sure you had loved me.
I can't go on waiting,
Because life has to go on somehow.

Why don't you speak up
And tell me what is on your mind
Instead of keeping everything to yourself
And hurting the both of us.

You avoid me when I said I love you
My heart has been broken since.
Like a glass being drop to the ground,
Shattered,shattered.

But now when I have decided it is impossible
Between us
You came back
And said you love me too.

You used to be my dreams
Yet now,I am lost
My soul is broken,
I am scare to love you once more.

A girl's heart is very fragile,
Like a vase
Once broken,it cannot be mend
I love you,but I can't go on loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home